Join a group of entrepreneurs, investors, and food activists on August 28 for an outdoor event on a working farm in Petaluma. Slow Money’s Farm Fest at Tara Firma Farms offers a chance to network and learn about the impact of investing on sustainable food and ag businesses.
The festival includes farm tours, a changemaker talk, entrepreneur showcase, and community lunch. It’s the kind of event where new relationships and connections are made, often leading to further conversations about collaboration and funding.
Farm Fest Program
- Farm Tours: Soil stewardship and animal husbandry at Tara Firma Farms
- Community lunch (BYO picnic or purchase from farm)
- Barn Talk with Changemakers: Resilient regeneration in action
- Enterprise Showcase: Curated food and ag entrepreneurs present their businesses and projects
- Investor Marketplace of Opportunities with networking and tastings. Meet the entrepreneurs and partner organizations.
Farm Fest 2022 by Slow Money Nor Cal & Bay Area Green Tours
Sunday August 28, 11am–5:30pm
Tara Firma Farms
3796 I St, Petaluma
Cost: $35. Free for children under 12.
Lunch for sale by Tara Firma Farms or bring your own picnic.
Parking available; ride-sharing encouraged.
Info and registration: here