You can Eat Real in spite of the pandemic!
Eat Real Fest vendors have put together a box of good stuff for you to enjoy at home while you wait for the full festival to return in 2021. Here’s what’s inside the Eat Real At Home Box:
- Chicharon Fried Pork Rinds with Chili Lime Salt from Jeepney Guy
- Japanese Fried Chicken from Aburaya
- Take & Bake Chicken and Shrimp Paella from Gerard’s Paella
- Oxtail Taco Kit from alaMar
- Take & Bake (Frozen) Gumbo Pot Pie from Samara’s Southern Creations
- A set of three macarons from Shades of Sugar Bakeshop
- Plus a fermenting kit from Preserved Fermentation Shop or a t-shirt or tote bag from OAKBRAND USA.
Orders must be placed at eatrealfest.com/shop by 12pm on Saturday, September 21 and will be available for pick up on September 26, 2–4pm.